Alpha Scholars ProgrammeLearning to lead in a global educational setting.
Interested in becoming a leader and change-maker?
Articulate, confident with strong analytical and numeracy skills?
Someone who is flexible, open minded with a strong team ethic?
A driven and ambitious GCSE student who is predicted a minimum of 9 A grades? (exceptions will be considered)
DLD College London is offering a unique programme of study that will develop the strengths of our most capable students who are eager to become change-makers and leaders. In addition to dedicated lessons, tailored co-curricular provision will be delivered through academically focussed activities that foster independent and collaborative learning, soft skills and higher-order thinking.
Leadership is about doing the right thing. As simple as that sounds, the advent of globalisation has meant that organisations and societies are enveloped in exponential change that needs to be navigated by well-informed, bright minds. The world is full of choice and opportunities that should be embraced not feared.
PROGRAMME OF STUDY
- Government & Politics
- Further Mathematics (optional)
- DLD Diploma
- EPQ (2nd year)
- Up to the equivalent of 10 places may be given annually to both internal and new entrants
- The scholarships are a non means-tested fee remission. The maximum scholarship awarded in respect of any one student is 50% reduction of tuition fees.
- The Alpha Scholars Programme runs for a duration of two-years
- Scholars will attend the full enrichment programme in addition to academic lessons. These will include: seminars, charity projects, educational visits, entrepreneurial activities, lectures, rotating tutorials
THE APPLICATION PROCESS AND DEADLINES
|Deadline for applications:||15:00 – Tuesday 4th April, 2017|
Shoaib Ali – Senior Head of Faculty
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7935 8411