DLD College London operates from a new, purpose built campus in the heart of London overlooking Westminster and the River Thames.
The 32,000m2 steel and glass structure, a glistening, crystalline landmark building opened in 2015, stands adjacent to Waterloo Station, directly overlooking Westminster across the River Thames with stunning views of The Shard, The Gherkin and St Paul’s Cathedral on the skyline to the East.
Our impressive campus contains:
- 55 classrooms – 60 touch screens
- 70 seat theatre with state of the art LED lighting . The theatre is also equipped with a cinema screen and surround sound.
- Located on the first floor, the media department is very well equipped with the latest film and television technology. Students are given access to the latest 4K film and TV studio cameras, along with lights, sound equipment and camera tripods, mounts and rigs. The students also operate their own YouTube channel and live stream college events online.
- Two 1st floor music rooms fully equipped with the latest iMacs and software, a studio complex in the basement with three rooms. The music technology lab comprises state of the art iMac computers with the latest versions of Logic and Sibelius software on them, In addition we have three practice rooms equipped with a top end acoustic and digital pianos as well as a drum kit.
- Three art studios, graphic suite and a photography studio and classrooms.
- Separate laboratories for Biology, Chemistry and Physics equipped with interactive touch screens.
- Four dedicated learning zones with quiet booths and water fountains.
- Learning centre equipped with state of the art technology.
- Under 16’s Study areas equipped with computers (supervised) and open space learning.
- 5 private tuition rooms for one on one learning.
- The Refectory provides a multifunctional space for eating , studying and socialising, and has a mixture of long bench style tables and booths. In addition, students also have access to a Starbucks Café from 8am.
- Atrium with film projectors and surround sound.
- Gallery with seating for student group work.
- College nurse with onsite medical facilities.