27th June 19
To help manage unnecessary stress, students are reminded to:
• Arrive at the exam room 10-15 minutes early
• Put phones and bags into lockers before coming to the exam room
• Check they have all they need, (pens, calculators etc) before the exam begins. If you need to borrow equipment ask in the exams office before the exam
• Eat a good breakfast and do not rely on energy drinks
• Above all – stay calm and do not panic
© Copyright DLD College London 2020
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.