DLD College London’s BTEC students achieved another great set of results. For the sixth successive year students posted a 100% pass rate, with 39% achieving the equivalent of A*-A. We are so pleased with our students; their results are reward for their hard work.
There were many outstanding results across a range of students from a number of students including:
- Emily Keogh achieved the equivalent of A* A* A at A Level in BTEC Media Production. She is going to Bournemouth University to read Multimedia Journalism.
- Dimitris Fafalios achieved the equivalent of AAB at A Level in BTEC Business, and now plans to go to Pearson College London to read Business Management with Finance.
- Hussein Hashim achieved the equivalent of AAB at A Level in BTEC Business, and has accepted an offer from Royal Holloway University of London to read Business Management.
- Bryan Subaskaran achieved the equivalent of AAB at A Level in BTEC Business, and will read Business Management at Nottingham University.
- William Robinson was awarded the equivalent of A* in BTEC Music Technology Extended Certificate and intends to read Music Production at BIMM London College of Music.
Head of BTEC, Fumi St Marthe said “congratulations to all BTEC students for their fantastic results! They have all worked exceptionally hard under the continued support and guidance of their dedicated teachers. It is wonderful to see our students rewarded for all their efforts. I wish them every success in the future, whether it be at university, on an apprenticeship scheme or in employment.”