We are delighted to announce that DLD International Foundation Programme students are celebrating a fantastic set of results. An impressive 96% of students passed the course and 33% of the 55 strong cohort achieved 75% or more overall and were therefore awarded a distinction.
Head of the International Fashion Management Programme said, “the IFP students have received an excellent set of results! It is great to see how so many of them are now going on to pursue their academic studies at University Level. They worked very hard last year and provided us with many memorable moments. Have fun, but work hard… wishing you all the best next year!”
These results have enabled our students to secure places at some of the most prestigious universities in the UK. Some notable successes are listed below:
- Nadia Vilaysack achieved 88% in Business and Economics and is going to Newcastle University to read Accounting and Finance.
- Jessie Kuan achieved 85% in Advanced Maths and Economics and is going to Durham to read Economics.
- Murat Shadiyev achieved 82% in Business and Economics and is going to City University to read Business Management.
- Yiyi Wu achieved 82% in Music and is going to Leeds College of Music to read Music Business.
- Sihao Huang achieved 82% in Advanced Maths and Economics and is going to City University to read Accounting and Finance.
- Ayyubkhon Yusupov achieved 80% in Business and Economics and is going to City University to read Business Management.
- Nicole Chen achieved 77% In Fashion Management and is going to University of the Arts London to read Fashion Communication and Promotion.