WHAT IS ACADEMIC SUMMER?
Academic Summer runs three courses at DLD College London in July and August
Academic Summer – quality GCSE, IB and A-level preparation and revision courses for international and British students aged 12 to 17. Speciality weeks also offered: Medical Studies or IELTS preparation courses.
Academic Juniors – specialist programme for young learners aged 7 to 12. Taught by experienced primary school teachers who know how children learn best.
WHY CHOOSE ACADEMIC SUMMER AT DLD?
- You are considering studying at DLD in the future and Academic Summer can help you prepare for your future GCSE and A-Level studies
- You want to experience living and studying in the heart of London
- You enjoy meeting an communicating with people from a wide range of countries
- You plan to use English for study and work in the future
- You can choose from the wide range of academic subjects that we offer while making progress with your English
Two to eight week courses are available in July and August each summer.
For more information about Academic Summer please visit the Academic Summer website.